DRIVE PRO Artificial Turf
REALTURF DRIVEPRO is an artificial grass with a C-shaped monofilament fiber, with three nerves, perfect to use in padel clubs with high traffic. It allows the practice of a slower game and the characteristics of its fibers provides this product greater durability.
The product is 12 mm high, manufactured with in-line tufting system, with a 5/32 inches gauge between stitches, 53,300 stitches per square meter, and a total weight of 2,365 g/m². Its fibers have an anti-UV treatment that gives it an excellent and resistant finishing for the most demanding weather conditions.
The installation of the turf rolls is carried out on an even, resistant base with good drainage, and the joints are bonded by a bicomponent polyurethane adhesive tape. A silica sand filling (round, washed and dried 0.5-1.0 mm) with about 14 kg/m² is recommended.
The marking of play lines is 5 cm with the same material in white, complying with the regulations of the F.E.P.
General characteristics of the system
- Type: “C”-shaped monofilament, Three asymmetric nerves
- Gauge: 5/32 inches
- Thread color: Two-tones green
- Fiber height: 12 mm (±5%)
- Fiber weight: 1,200 gr/m² (±10%)
- Stitches/m²: 53,300 stitches (±10%)
- Thread weight: 8,000 dtex (±10%)
- Total weight: Approx. 2,365 gr/m² (±10%)