MEMORY D 50 Artificial Turf
REALTURF MEMORY D50 is an artificial turf made of 50 mm high polyethylene fibers, with state-of-the-art diamond-shaped filaments, 6 per stitch (12 strands), in two shades of sporty green, and with memory effect that favors its immediate recovery after use.
It has 13,000 decitex, ⅝ gauge between stitches and 14 stitches per linear meter, in about 8,800 stitches per square meter and a total weight of 2,320 gr. The fibers that make up the system have a UV treatment resistant to extreme weather conditions.
Our product can bear the pull out of the fibers for the values established by FIFA, with a resistance always higher than 50 Newtons, thanks to the double backing of polypropylene, which gives the base dimensional stability, and to its latex sealing layer.
General characteristics of the system:
- Type: Monofilament section shape “D” strands (12 strands per stitch)
- Gauge: ⅝ inches
- Thread Color: Two-tones green
- Fiber Height: 50 mm (±5%)
- Fiber weight: 1,220 g/m² (±10%)
- Stitches m²: 8,800 (±10%)
- Thread weight: 13,000 dtx (±10&)
- Total weight: Approx. 2,320 g/m² (±10%)