Golf Putt Artificial TurfPutting surfaces
Realturf Golf Putt is one of our 0.63 in high artificial turf for golf. Its textured structure fibers achieve a very good roll of the golf ball, making it an ideal surface for practicing approach and putt.
The product has a 3/16 inches gauge between stitches, 6,048 stitches per square feet, and a total weight of 83.5 oz/yd². Its fibers have an anti-UV treatment that gives it an excellent and resistant finishing for the most demanding weather conditions.
The installation of the turf rolls is carried out on an even, resistant base with good drainage, and the joints are bonded by a bicomponent polyurethane adhesive tape. A silica sand filling (round, washed and dried 12/20 mesh) with about 2.87 lb/ft² is recommended.
General specifications of the system:
- Type: C-shaped monofilament, 3 asymmetric nerves
- Gauge: 3/16 in
- Thread color: Two-tones green
- Fiber height: 0.63 in (±5%)
- Fiber weight: 40 oz/yd² (±10%)
- Stitches/ft²: 6,048 stitches (±10%)
- Thread weight: 4,400 dtex (±10%)
- Total weight: 83.5 oz/yd² (±10%)