WELCOME TO YOUR FAVORITE PLACE
Artificial grass continues to grow while more and more people prefers it over natural grass. At Realturf, we have been designing and manufacturing high quality artificial grass for over 20 years, both for gardens and sports facilities.
Thanks to our team of professionals who research into improving the characteristics of our artificial grass, we can offer a wide range of products with different heights, densities, and properties adapted to you and the use you want to make out of it.
We also have a great network partners who are experts in the sector, with distribution facilities throughout Spain and as well as throughout different countries around the world. Partners who make it possible for you to enjoy your garden.
Are you ready to join the Realturf family?
1. Become a Circular Company: Extend the overall life of products and materials in more intelligent ways. Turn waste products into resources and reduce the dump materials to zero. We have become the first company in the industry to receive the Zero Waste Certificate in 2019.
The Zero Waste Certificate checks the traceability of the waste, the recycling %, and the waste recovery in relation to the total production.
2.100% Recyclable Products: The creation of eco-designed products in all phases: conception, design, materials, production, use, longevity, and recyclability of the product; and avoiding the transfer of environmental impact between stages.
The certificate granted by the CSIC, Consejo Superior de Investigación Científica (Higher Council for Scientific Research) guarantees our products are fully recyclable and our full commitment to this task.
3. Ongoing Commitment- ISO 14.000: Our commitment with the environment is reflected in the daily work that follows the ISO-14.000 standards. This includes environmental management applied to all business areas. It also aims to standardize the production process and services that protect our environment. At Realturf we are committed in improving the environment by doing the following:
- Waste recycling
- Reduction of the Carbon footprint
- Reduction of the Water footprint
- Promoting the use of Renewable energies
- Raising awareness and educating our teams
Reducing our footprint
Continuing with our ongoing commitment, at Realturf we strive every day to build a better environment for you and yours by reducing our impact and taking actions that help us offset our inevitable carbon footprint.
To this end, we have enrolled in the Ministry’s plan for the Ecological Transition and the Demographic Challenge to carry out an analysis of our impact and thus be able to carry out actions in accordance with it. The plan consists of three parts:
We are very proud to announce that this year we will offset our entire carbon footprint through our #SocialTurf actions.