Artificial turf in North Carolina
Artificial turf has become a trend because of its low maintenance and good appearance. It has infinite uses for outdoor or indoor, decorative or for sports.
Thanks to the quality of our fibers, we can offer our customers maximum confort and softness in our products, as well as great recovery and resilience.
Thinking of buying artificial grass in North Carolina? At Realturf we have a highest quality selection of synthetic turf. Our same-day shipping will ensure no delays and quick response for your landscape proyect.
We are the professional’s choice so we can offer to the end customer the best installation services close to your region.Get a free sample
Products you may also be interested in
Multisport Artificial Turf
Why buy Realturf artificial grass in North Carolina?
- Quality: High quality products that are designed with the latest Realturf technologies. We meet the strictest regulations for Artificial Turf.
- Warranty: Up to 15 years in residential and 8 year for commercial application. Our products are made with long lasting materials, a priority for us in our commitment to protect the environment.
- Variety: We have a widest selection of models available for your landscape project.
- Installers with great experience in North Carolina: We have a wide network of trusted installers who will advise you and provide all the information you need.
- Weather resistant: Our turf has been tested to withstand all inclement weather, whether it be the sun’s rays in summer, or frost in winter.
- 100% Safe: We add the latest technologies to make it the safest turf in the market. Also, our products are totally recyclable, lead free, and bacteria free.
Installing over soil
Installing artificial grass on land is a somewhat complex process since the surface must be previously leveled. That is why we recommend you contact with installers of North Carolina so that they can solve your doubts and assist you as necessary.
Installing over tile
When installing artificial grass on a tile, we must first clean the surface. On our website you will find a basic installation guide so that you can do it yourself step by step.
Installing over concrete
The installation of artificial grass on concrete or cement is usually a very simple process, since the surface normally does not need a previous treatment. If you have any questions or queries, you just have to contact us, and we will help you with everything you need to install your artificial grass.
Installing on a wall
Installing artificial grass on a wall can be a more complex process when done vertically, it is recommended that this installation be carried out by a professional. We put you in contact with our specialized installers.