Eco Friendly Values
Caring and preserving the environment has always been a priority at Realturf. We know that the sustainability of our lifestyle and its necessary balance with the environment requires concrete facts and tangible actions. Our sustainability strategy focuses on three main areas:
1. Become a Circular Company: Extend the overall life of products and materials in more intelligent ways. Turn waste products into resources and reduce the dump materials to zero. We have become the first company in the industry to receive the Zero Waste Certificate in 2019.
The Zero Waste Certificate checks the traceability of the waste, the recycling %, and the waste recovery in relation to the total production.
2. 100% Recyclable Products: The creation of eco-designed products in all phases: conception, design, materials, production, use, longevity, and recyclability of the product; and avoiding the transfer of environmental impact between stages.
The certificate granted by the CSIC, Consejo Superior de Investigación Científica (Higher Council for Scientific Research) guarantees our products are fully recyclable and our full commitment to this task.
3. Ongoing Commitment- ISO 14.000: Our commitment with the environment is reflected in the daily work that follows the ISO-14.000 standards. This includes environmental management applied to all business areas. It also aims to standardize the production process and services that protect our environment. At Realturf we are committed in improving the environment by doing the following:
- Waste recycling
- Reduction of the Carbon footprint
- Reduction of the Water footprint
- Promoting the use of Renewable energies
- Raising awareness and educating our teams
In addition to these strategic environmental essentials, at Realturf we go further and work to promote and inspire the entire work chain from raw material suppliers to final product installers.
Our objective is to create a “Trend of our ecofriendly values” where we all contribute to improve our environment so that we can achieve great positive changes in Our Planet.
We confirm our commitment to work further in creating the work chain so that we can all take part in:
- Proper waste management and the commitment to achieve zero waste.
- The basic documentation of waste management, contracts with managers, and contracts involving Zero Waste Dumping.
- Identifying any legal requirements.
- Identifying the waste generated by the company.
- Improved planning process to generate less waste.
- Review the percentage of waste that goes to dumps, recovery, recycling and re-using.
- Preventive measures taken by the company.
- Objectives in achieving Zero Waste.
- Human resources applied in the proper management of waste.
- Training for proper waste management.
- Facilities, proper temporary waste storage, and preventive measures.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity to work with sustainable products and solution. This allows all involved in the value chain to take an active role in the environment, always keeping in mind the triple objective of: