FIFA® QUALITY PROGRAM
Realturf is proud to be the first Spanish company to be part of the demanding FIFA Quality Program, which certifies and reaffirms our continued commitment with the excellence and quality of our products.
FIFA released a new, more restrictive testing manual in 2015. All manufactures must comply with these standards in order to be FIFA-licensed. Our R&D has developed a variety of products ever since. These products ensure that our football turf collection meets the highest standards set by the industry. We are extremely proud that our products meet the specifications set by the FIFA Quality Program Realturf has the two FIFA quality marks on our products:
The areas certified pass a series of demanding tests including durability, resistance, security and interaction with the game. This standard complies with the development of community projects and amateur soccer that can be used during 40 to 60 hours a week.
FIFA QUALITY PRO
In order to comply with the professional use parameters, the areas certified must pass the most demanding game and safety characteristics tests and allow the use of the sports facility for 20 hours a week.
How to certify a FIFA field
Latest FIFA® certificates awarded to Realturf
- Aeria Football Pitch - Xtreme XP 60
- Camilo Cano Sport City - Xtreme XP 50 P10
- Rodrigo Navarro Football Pitch - Xtreme Pro 60 P10 Cork
- Nou Pla Stadium - Xtreme Pro 60
- Playa Blanca Football Pitch- Xtreme Pro 60
- Algete Sport Centre - Combo Pro 60
- Manuel García Carpallo Football Pitch - Xtreme Pro 60 P10 Cork
- Villa del Rio Football Pitch - Combo Pro
- Kuelap Stadium - Xtreme 60 P10
- Las Viñas Football Pitch - Xtreme Pro 60
- Magdalena Stadium - Xtreme 60
- Rumenus Scander Football Pitch 02 - Xtreme 60