1. For Artificial Turf orders:
IT IS CRITICAL YOU UNROLL AND THOROUGHLY INSPECT ALL ARTIFICIAL TURF PRODUCTS PRIOR TO CUTTING AND INSTALLATION. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO INSTALL THE ARTIFICIAL TURF AND/OR CUT THE PRODUCT YOU ARE IMPLICITLY ACCEPTING THE PRODUCT – ITS COLOR(S), CHARACTERISTICS, ETC. THIS IS DISTINCT FROM A WARRANTY CLAIM – terms and conditions of which are covered in our Warranty and are available for download from each artificial turf product page on our website. (www.realturf.com/us)
2. All other products must be returned in their original, uncut, and unused condition. It cannot have been altered or installed in any way.
3. Returns can only be made by the original purchaser of the materials.
4. If the purchase was made on a credit card the original credit card must be presented at the time of the return.
Return Policy Exceptions:
– Any artificial turf orders cut by the customer or their installer are not returnable
– Custom cut artificial turf returns or cancellations are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping costs if we are still selling the same batch.
– All products other than artificial turf shipped by Realturf USA or by common carriers are subject to 15% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping costs.
– Delivery fees are non-refundable.
– Cut fees are non-refundable.
– Customer is responsible for requesting the batch they need for all their projects.
– No restocking fee will be charged on will-called products except for custom cut rolls of artificial turf.
Return Policy Payment:
– Refunds will be issued in the same manner as the original payment was made.
– Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
– Applicable restocking fees will be deducted from the refund.
– Refunds will be processed within 5 -10 business days.