GOLF PRO Artificial Turf
REALTURF GOLFPRO is a state-of-the art 16mm artificial turf perfect to use in both professional and residential putting greens, because of its performance both at the reception and the rolling of the ball.
The product is woven using a tufting-in-line system, with a 3/16 inches gauge between stitch lines, 81,900 stitches per square meter, and a total weight of 2,700 g/m². Its fibers have an anti-UV treatment which gives them an excellent and resistant finishing for the most demanding weather conditions.
The installation of the turf rolls is carried out on a resistant, even base, with good drainage, and the joints are bonded by a bicomponent polyurethane adhesive tape. A silica sand filling (round, washed and dried 0.5-1.0 mm) with a capacity of about 15 kg/m² is recommended.
General characteristics of the system
- Type: Texturized monofilaments
- Gauge: 3/16 inches
- Thread color: Two-tones green
- Fiber height: 16 mm (±5%)
- Fiber weight: 1,650 g/m² (±10%)
- Stitches/m²: 81,900 stitches (±10%)
- Thread weight: 5,500 dtex (±10%)
- Total weight: Approx. 2,700 gr/m² (±10%)